Traveling through Australia well into 2006, The Cutting Edge: Cut and Engraved Glass promises to be quite the treat for those of you living or travelling to Australia.
The exhibit, which opened in September, runs at various venues in Australia through October 2006:
- Wagga Wagga Art Gallery (9 September 2005 - 15 January 2006)
- Newcastle Regional Gallery (28 January - 19 March 2006)
- Geelong Gallery (31 March - 2 July 2006)
- Gold Coast City Art Gallery (15 July - 27 August 2006)
- Hazelhurst Regional Gallery and Arts Centre (9 September - 16 October 2006)
The Cutting Edge includes work by Jane Bruce, Anne Dybka, Kevin Gordon, Kevin Gordon & Eileen Gordon, Stephen Procter, Kirstie Rae, Richard Whiteley, and others. All the objects on display were created using cutting and engraving techniques.